- Responsible for building and managing the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the company and meeting / exceeding sales target.
- Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commits to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Actively developing new account relationships in the Zone / Area to enhance customer penetration.
- Proactively identify opportunities/new sales lead, understand customer requirements, prepare quotation, follow up and monitor closely to win deals.
- Provide timely support to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide customer’s credit and payment data to manage purchase orders.
- Work closely with Product Management team to organize product demo and facilitate customer training.
- Prepare regular reports, call plans, customer visit schedule as required by team Manager.
- Occasional weekend and evening trade show and/or meeting participation are a must.
- Submit any required administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Proactively learning features of new products and understand new service offering developed by the Company.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior or management.
Work Experience & Qualification
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Biomedical or equivalents.
- At least 3 year working experience in Sales & Marketing role in the Healthcare industry or Biomedical Engineering field.
- Able to travel outstation or oversea when required.
- [Possess own transport.]
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build rapport with customer and show empathy.
- Good presentation skills.
- Process-oriented, meticulous follow-through to achieve results.
- Computer Skills with MS products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Out-going, strong interest in meeting different people.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, confident and presentable.
- Pleasant personality.
- Able to work on weekend or public holidays when required.
- Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality.