· Assist in launching products with product managers and cluster heads effectively to the relevant target segment and control for success
· To attend training when so required
· To organise, manage and follow through on any seminars and exhibitions assigned to by the company
· Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
· Roll out promotional activities with cluster heads; conduct product presentations, assist and support in-services and develop training programs for selected agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments
· Manage and monitor samples and demo units’ order and utilisation
· Continuously review industry trends and client feedback to anticipate future market needs.
· Manage, escalate and resolve products and field issues with principals
· Update and support FSS team for product changes throughout product life cycle.
· Provide sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product, providing them with printed and electronic promotional materials, product training, and relevant clinical papers
· Be responsible for sales performance of the assigned care areas
• Taking up tasks on own initiative and rising to the challenges faced
• Displaying strong detailed knowledge of the product/service that you are involved in
• Demonstrating clear plans and priority to work assignments
• Showing flexibility in exploring new ideas/ways to carry out work to meet changing needs
• Encouraging and building rapport with colleagues to achieve results together